FOODS I WANT.
- Cheese, crackers and grapes tray (These first two food items were seen in the background of the Friends DVD I was watching)
- BROWN RICE (!!!) chickpeas, salsa, cheddar
- Bibimbap. From Hangawi in NY and Ying’s in MA. (Interestingly, both my Cape Cod and NY “going away dinners” were bibimbap.)
- Pinkberry frozen yogurt with strawberries on top
- Fresh mozzarella, tomato, BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- Broccoli twice-baked potatoes
- Cookies and fudge ice cream pie
- Tofu meatballs (TOFU ANYTHING)
- Veg sushi from Franchia
- Dark leafy greens (collards, kale)
- Sweet Tomatoes pizza
- Guacamole (avocado in ANY form!)
- Ice cream sandwich with 2 good chocolate chip cookies (like Steve and Sue’s)
- Edamame soba noodles
- Lettuce wraps from Gobo
- Olives from Amish Market
I’m trying to look at this list and see if I can figure out my nutritional deficiencies. Maybe it doesn’t come from that, because I’ve been taking vitamins lately and I still want to feast on all of this.
So all of you who have these heavenly foods at home, eat lots of them in my honor! And I will eat really good naan in your honor.